2016年2月26日 星期五

for未來的藝術家們


Hi,I am Lamech,a botanical installation artist,an indigo and founder of green power therapy .

I don't like people to call me as a "florist" because traditionally a successful florist needs to make their work pleasing their high end customers ,the rich And celebrity to support their job.
But plants are the most respectful creatures on the earth ,therefore we are not able to use them for decoration as only additional objects.We should treat these little things as a gift from Gaia.

I see plants as my philosopher,companion ,friend ,even a teacher who brought me different aspects to see the world.

Therefore I established F.B.A(floral and botanical art school) in January 2016,incubation center of real green artists,using flowers,plants and leaves to create art and spread new ideas to the world.

Wanna play with them
Learn after them,
And even live with them?
Join us,we will be waiting for you!

FBA core value is simply A,B,C
Make your flower........
"A"ttrractive,
"B"old
"C"reative

FBA的宗旨就是A、B、C
那個ABC呢
Make your design
Atrractive(美麗)
Bold(大膽)
Creative(有創意)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1039846429421566/?fref=ts

for未來的藝術家們


 p.s.
More FBA information, please refer to FBA web site:
更多 藍米克花藝研究苑( FBA)資訊,歡迎參考 FBA 官網:
http://www.madeinheaven.com.tw/